HR Business Systems Analyst at Pathfinder
- Company: Pathfinder
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments, communities, and health systems in developing countries to remove barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health services. Together, we expand access to contraception, promote healthy pregnancies, save women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, wherever the need is most urgent. Our work ensures millions of women, men, and young people are able to choose their own paths forward.
The HR Business Systems Analyst (BSA) executes on the Global Talent Practice and technology (MyPathfinder) strategic plan as defined and continuously prioritized by the Global Talent Product Owner. This role will have expertise in a defined portfolio of talent practice areas to support the development and maintenance of support materials for GTP best practices as well as MyPathfinder system user support. The HR BSA will contribute to data design by providing user and business process expertise to the GTPO and IT teams. This role will provide reporting and ad hoc analysis to all levels of the organization to ensure that Pathfinder Leadership can easily understand operational effectiveness and achievement of HR organizational KPIs.
|Key Performance Areas||Major Activities / Responsibilities||Percentage Worked|
|Software and Systems Operations:||· Creates and maintains all system architectural documentation regarding Pathfinder configuration and integration to vendors and internal systems.
· Creates and maintains user documentation: job aides, resource center and training materials to support all functionality in production.
· Executes on key tasks within project plans for rollouts of new modules to the MyPathfinder product platform. Adheres to the P3 project management framework to ensure transparency and clarity to the GTPO as to progress of tasks
· Monitors and improves MyPathfinder product health
· Configures the MyPathfinder Platform (HRIS: Core, Payroll, Benefits, Business Intelligence, Talent Modules: Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Perception, others as acquired).
· Researches and resolves system issues and process flaws. Maintain the MyPathfinder Support ticketing triage process and supporting documentation. Responds to support requests promptly and accurately, clearly communicating the status of support requests through resolution.
· Perform system maintenance: Executes on project, regression, vendor release and internal release testing and ensures GTPO is engaged early with failed tests for swift prioritization decisions.
|Data and Security||· Works with the vendor to ensure the integrity and security of personnel data and integrations
· Configures user Roles and Workflows to ensure secure sharing of data internally
· Maintains appropriate security standards related password/access management.
· Manages end user accounts, permissions, and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
|Continuous Delivery||· Continually evaluates Human Resources information system’s capabilities, recommends solutions and submits proposals for improvement
· Leads in managing day-to-day HCM activities to support HR and other inter-related functions. Responsible for the planning, development, testing, implementation, reporting, data integrity, training and documentation.
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis for new development projects.
· Create, document, and revise functional specifications for system configuration
· Regularly updates GTP Resource Center with new functionality and when defect corrections and small enhancements are delivered to ensure continuous relevance to end users.
|Staff Training and Development||· Develops relevant training solutions for end user to access in for their use of the MyPathfinder platform.
· Develop low-fidelity wireframes and other visual tools to support a broad understanding of system functionality across languages and cultures.
· Deliver targeted Train-the-trainer forums for the Global HR Leaders to ensure local capability to support country users.
· May participate in delivering training in partnership with the local support staff to country end-users.
|Vendor Relations||· Manages cases and service requests with vendor
· Informs Global Product Owner of quality of service levels.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Human Resources or equivalent, or a combination of education and experience that yields the required competencies.
- Two (2) years work experience with a multinational organization and successful track record in supporting a global HRIS system
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Human Resource environment, familiarity with Talent Practices
- Two (2) years database management experience
- Proficient Cognos Business Intelligence report writer
Preferred Education and Work Experience:
- One (1) years of UKGPro experience: This role will require a proficiency in all components of the system including set up of users, management of foundation objects, configuration of workflows, and assisting with/trouble-shooting data integration.
- ITIL Certification
- UX Certification
- Systems Design and Development: Proven ability to oversee the design, development, and implementation of all functionality of HRIS/ HCM
- Systems Planning, Security Principles and Best Practices: Proficient knowledge of systems planning, security principles, and best practices specific to general management and technical configuration of HCM.
- Application Support: Advanced knowledge of HCM Systems, current platform built on UKGPro. Solid understanding of ITIL
- Project Management Planning and Leadership: Proven ability to actively and collaboratively contribute to cross- functional initiatives. Experience in Agile development practices
- HR Principles and Practices: Fundamental knowledge of and ability to apply Human Resources management practices and principles, including labor relations regulations and requirements, total rewards, training and learning, and retention strategies (management, motivation, development, mentorship) to create a positive work culture.
- Training Design, Development and Delivery: Proven ability to design, develop and deliver technical training to support end users.
- Problem-solving: Proven ability to collaborate with others to lead analysis of complex challenges, identify root-cause issues, and ensure solutions are appropriate and “usable” by the organization
- User Experience: Proven ability to design with the customer in mind, gathering feedback and innovating to provide an optimal experience for the end user.
- Analysis and Sound Judgment: Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels.
- Influencing and Customer Service Skills: Proven ability to influence using diplomacy skills with key stakeholders. In-depth demonstrated customer service skills.
- Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health Services: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices.
- Organization, Planning and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills, project planning and management skills. Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues
- Travel required (30% or less)
- Uses cellular and office phone, laptop or desktop computer
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, or a combination of education and experience that yields the required competencies
- 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources function
- 2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
Preferred Education and Work Experience:
- Experience in the health sector
- One (1) year professional experience recruiting for a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Fluent in French, Portuguese or Amharic (written and oral)
- Human Resources Principles, Practices and Guidelines: Advanced knowledge in compensation, employee relations, recruiting, performance management and training.
- Employment Law: Foundational knowledge of US and country specific regulations and laws specific to human resources.
- HRIS Systems: Proven ability to maximize the use of human resources information systems and maintain functions. Proven ability to manage the maintenance and accuracy of employee data for reporting and distribution.
- Negotiation Skills: Proven ability to negotiate with external providers and vendors.
- Vendor Relationship Management: Proven ability to manage vendor relationships to ensure administrative accuracy, strong plan performance, regulatory compliance and cost containment.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook. Foundational knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Project Management Planning and Management: Proven ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Analysis and Sound Judgement: Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments based on facts. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Languages: Proven ability to write and speak using English language.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels. Ability to speak across a range of technical issues within individual’s area of expertise.
- Based in any Pathfinder office location
- Travel Required (up to 20%)
- Uses cellular or desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2021.