HR Business Partner – Talent Acquisition at Pathfinder
- Company: Pathfinder
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments, communities, and health systems in developing countries to remove barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health services. Together, we expand access to contraception, promote healthy pregnancies, save women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, wherever the need is most urgent. Our work ensures millions of women, men, and young people are able to choose their own paths forward.
Develops, implements and oversees HR strategies, programs and processes. Supports the full employee life cycle of Pathfinder’s Talent Management mission. Partners with leadership and their respective teams to provide HR generalist services, products and coaching to support. Leads Pathfinder’s talent acquisition efforts.
|Key Performance Areas||Major Activities / Responsibilities||Percentage Worked|
|· Oversees the implementation of Pathfinder’s talent acquisition and management strategy to hire, develop and retain the best-in-class talent.
· Partners with leadership to develop customized plans to meet their staffing goals.
· Builds and maintains pipelines of talent via multiple networking channels.
|Talent Management||· Provide direction and guidance to Pathfinders on policies and procedures
· Ensures proper preparation, coordination, and facilitation of onboarding and offboarding for Pathfinders.
· Coordinates the annual performance management activities.
· Coaches and counsels staff on employee relations issues related to hiring, termination, job performance, and organizational policies.
· Partners with team to identify and drive process improvements and automate where possible
· Participates in cross functional project teams
|Compliance||· Develops and supports multi-cultural initiatives and goals.
· Ensures HR processes are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
· HR Documentation: Prepares documentation, compiles data, and maintains records for reporting. Reviews for compliance to government requirements. Participates in audits when required.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, or a combination of education and experience that yields the required competencies
- 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources function
- 2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
Preferred Education and Work Experience:
- Experience in the health sector
- One (1) year professional experience recruiting for a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Fluent in French, Portuguese or Amharic (written and oral)
- Human Resources Principles, Practices and Guidelines: Advanced knowledge in compensation, employee relations, recruiting, performance management and training.
- Employment Law: Foundational knowledge of US and country specific regulations and laws specific to human resources.
- HRIS Systems: Proven ability to maximize the use of human resources information systems and maintain functions. Proven ability to manage the maintenance and accuracy of employee data for reporting and distribution.
- Negotiation Skills: Proven ability to negotiate with external providers and vendors.
- Vendor Relationship Management: Proven ability to manage vendor relationships to ensure administrative accuracy, strong plan performance, regulatory compliance and cost containment.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook. Foundational knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Project Management Planning and Management: Proven ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives.
- Analysis and Sound Judgement: Advanced analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments based on facts. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Languages: Proven ability to write and speak using English language.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels. Ability to speak across a range of technical issues within individual’s area of expertise.
- Based in any Pathfinder office location
- Travel Required (up to 20%)
- Uses cellular or desk phone; laptop or desktop computer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2021.