HR/Administration Officer at National Register of Citizens (NRC)
- Company: National Register of Citizens (NRC)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kibondo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication,
Innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, and guidelines, donor requirements, and relevant National law in all processes and procedures;
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, inductions, and trainings;
- Ensure accuracy of staff salaries and coordinate staff benefits scheme;
- Support line managers in HR/Admin processes;
- Advise in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant;
- Prepare and submit periodic and monthly reports as appropriate & needed; and
- Ensure proper filing of administrative support documents and ensure that staff records in the area are up to date and filed appropriately
- Align, implement and maintain NRC HR/Admin systems, policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented in accordance with NRC policy and guidelines. In so doing, ensure that the HR policies and procedures are consistent with local government laws and good practice;
- Support in the recruitment and selection activities including, job analysis, recruitment requisition, advertising, interviewing and coordinating proper on boarding processes
- Ensure that induction and exit procedures are established and implemented as per police for all staff at area level
- . Support HR Coordinator in Preparation of accurate monthly payroll for all national staff and manage staff benefits schemes like medical insurance, Life insurance, NSSF, WCF, etc.;
- Update staff on HR/Admin policies and procedures;
- Follow up on employee’s probation periods by making sure regular reviews are done and staff are confirmed on their job position.
- Coordinating performance management system including reminding staff on developing performance objectives, follow-up on regular reviews and provide technical support on how to deal with underperformance.
- Coordinate all NRC staff training and development in accordance with NRC Handbook and decisions taken by the management, including Code of Conduct, and PSEA (Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse), as well as information sessions on Internal Regulation and HR/Admin SOPs;
- Align/design, implement and maintain an effective and efficient staff record and filing system including contracts, leave, medical, and training etc.;
- Supervise administrative staff and coordinate the provision and maintenance of essential resources and facilities for NRC staff, including office supplies and maintenance of office facilities, at the area level;
- Coordinating employee leave system and advice staff to plan and take leave days within their contract period to avoid unnecessary accumulation.
- Advise the management about the steps needed to take disciplinary action against a staff member according to national labour laws and NRC policies and Procedures.
- Perform any other related HR/Admin tasks as required by management or supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Human Resources and Administration management with undergraduate degree in Human Resources ,Business Administration ,Public Administration and other related field
- previous experience working in humanitarian/ recovery context
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS office
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing resources to optimize result
- Handling insecure environments
Duty station :Kibondo
Duration :12months with possibility of extension
“women candidates are encouraged to Apply “
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March, 2022.