Highway Engineer at TANROADS – Kigoma
- Company: TANROADS – Kigoma
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kigoma
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE – TANROADS KIGOMA
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of Nduta Jet – Kibondo Town – Kibondo – Jet (25.9 km) to Bitumen Standard.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant post on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
POSITION TITLE: HIGHWAY ENGINEER (1 POST)
Education/ Professional qualifications:-
- Must be a Bachelor Degree holder in civil or highway engineering or equivalent from any recognized higher learning institutions/ colleges;
- Must be registered with ERB as professional Engineer;
- A postgraduate qualification in highway Engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/PPRA Condition of contract will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, Word, Excel and Auto Card.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of cumulative experience in Highway road design/construction supervision.
- Must have served in similar capacity for at least two (2) projects of construction roads of similar magnitude and complexity for the last seven (7) years in the position of Highway Engineer.
- Shall comprise road surveys, construction of pavement structure, measuring of quantities and management of site operation.
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Age limit 35 years and above.
Method of ApplicationAll interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under-mentioned address not later than 11th March 2022 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 March 2022.