Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Manager at Kings Builder
- Company: Kings Builder
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
Kings Builders Limited is a multi-disciplinary construction company dealing with building & civil works located in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Through its strong and highly qualified team, the company has built a strong reputation for delivering timely, cost-effective, and high-quality construction services. The company is now looking for skilled, competent, and creative personnel to fill in the following job vacancies:
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL (HSE) MANAGER
His key responsibility is to plan, develop, and maintain an Environmental management system to minimize the impact of the organization’s work activities on the environment. Also, Develop and implement environmental strategies and action plans to ensure sustainable development.
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience including A years in Environmental performance and compliance assurance preferably within the extractives or construction industry.
- NEMC/NEMA (National Environment Management Council/ Authority)- registered, EIA Expert or the equivalent.
- Excellent computer; report writing and analytical skills.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates: Apply by or before 30th September 2023 by sending a CV enclosed with NIDA ID, Birth Certificates, academic
certificates, professional certificates, and other testimonials to:
HR & Administration Manager,
Kings Builders Limited,
P.0 Box 6009, Dar es Salaam
Or send by email to: [email protected]