Head of Strategy at Centenary Rural Development Bank Plc (CRDB)
- Company: Centenary Rural Development Bank Plc (CRDB)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting line- Director of Business Transformation
Responsible for obtaining and evaluating information about the industry and market trends, competitive threats, addressable business opportunities, and developing long-term growth plans and profitability goals. The incumbent must align themselves to be aware of potential changes in the market that may affect any areas of the company’s operations. In addition, they must learn and understand the internal culture and capabilities of the Bank to be able to deliver appropriately.
- Provide leadership to the strategy management teams and develop strategic and transformational moves across the business.
- Lead the development and implementation of the business’s strategic objectives in sensitive and high-value business development activities.
- Facilitate cross-functional team collaborations and support executive leadership and stakeholders in developing business strategies, including long-term goals and objectives.
- Support business leaders across the Bank in solving high-priority operational issues by driving the communication and development of suitable strategies and goals.
Strategy Definition/Planning/Performance Management:
- Lead the design of strategy across various high-value business projects within the business.
- Drive the strategic planning process and act as a trusted advisor to the executive leadership and relevant stakeholders during strategy formulation, development, and execution.
- Develop yearly strategies and goals, establish measurement criteria to consistently monitor the established strategies’ performance, identify deficiencies, and avail actionable solutions.
- Recommend expansion opportunities, including mergers and acquisitions, and establish a regional and international presence.
- Collaborate with executives, senior management, and stakeholders across the Bank to ensure that the strategies are aligned to advance the overall business strategy.
- Collaborate with Program Office to drive the business’s key strategic initiatives on various banks projects.
- Establish monitoring frameworks to ensure that the execution of all the Bank’s initiatives is aligned with the strategic direction, and implement interventions and remedies for any initiatives running off course.
- Define the business’s analytical and financial analytical frameworks in order to conduct analyses and resolve critical business issues.
- Perform thorough evaluations of business opportunities by analyzing potential business, including competitive analysis, financial analysis, market analysis, performance analysis, technology platforms, and strategic fit.
- Provide the senior management and other stakeholders with crucial insights and feedback on various analyses in the form of reports to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Develop a communication framework to position the Bank and share the Bank’s progress with various stakeholders.
- Engage with various external and internal stakeholders’ dialogues to share experience and gather strategic information that helps the Bank shape its direction.
- Ensure that the Bank’s strategies are cascaded downwards to all employees and understood.
- Skills, both verbal and written form, are fundamental requirements for the Head of Strategy. Additionally, the Head of Strategy will also need to have equally good listening skills.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management Finance, Economics, or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience, were by 5 years in a Strategy Management position in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The candidate must have had consulting experience with executive management and a demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and matrix business environment.
- Vast experience in leading teams through various projects across the business.
- Hands-on experience in demonstrating experience addressing sensitive business issues by performing analyses and implementing appropriate strategic measures to address the problems.
- Must have well demonstrated practical experience in enterprise change, growth strategy implementation, strategic planning, and complex analysis.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th March , 2022.