Head of Sales at Melva International Limited
- Company: Melva International Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
On Behalf of our reputable Client, We are hiring
HEAD OF SALES
As Head of Sales, lead and manage a team of Sales Managers to exceed their sales targets and moon-shot their career. You will need to demonstrate modern business leadership, practice empathy and motivate others to achieve new professional heights while coaching them on their sales skills, value creation and sales playbook methods.
- Personally be involved in some sales cycles and act as the exec on the line, influencing, and negotiating with our customers while demonstrating deal strategy and closing abilities ∙ Build our enterprise sales playbook that will enable a sustainable, scalable and effective sales methodology from lead acquisition to close.
- Manage the sales pipeline and accurately forecast to leadership; determine key priorities and opportunity areas needed to drive team to revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Provide forecasts and insights on sales activity and achievements.
- Identify opportunities to rebuild and/or improve processes of the entire sales department. ∙ Execute on multiple projects simultaneously while demonstrating a combination of data analytics capabilities and sales management skills. In doing so, you’ll collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective clients
- Maintain a solid, organized portfolio and nurture key accounts
- Partner with other Sales Leaders to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends ∙ Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information
- Building and executing the global go-to-market (GTM) strategy.
- Develop long term C-level relationships and strong governance with all of our strategic accounts.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to be part of a fast-growth start-up environment
- Metrics-driven mentor with a good sense of humor, a team player mentality, and a strong ability to mentor and grow teams.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- Highly organized and effective in driving internal processes forward
- Tech-savvy and fast-learner, with a real passion for Technology
- Self-driven with a strong appetite for challenge
- Proven versatility in complex problem solving.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Understands complex sales processes.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the entire business, financial, competitive and regulatory environment.
Method of ApplicationIf any of the above roles defines you, simply submit your application (CV only) via email address below:
NOTE; USE THE JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT LINE.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
“Partnering With You For Better Performance”
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 May 2022.