Head of Premises & Transportation at Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
- Company: Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
HBS is a NECTA registered private Pre-school and Primary school located in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The school is expanding and currently hiring the following posts:
Position Title: Head of Premises & Transportation
The Head of premises & transportation will be responsible for strategic and operational of school’s land, building, properties, premises and overall facilities management. He/she will oversee the operational and strategic setup of effective school bus transportation. Detail key responsibilities includes:-
- Properties and premises optimization, ensure optimal occupancy; Keep the school premises clean and habitable, responsible to manage cleaners and cleanness of the school including garden, landscape, classes, lab, etc..
- Supervise all repair and maintenance including plumbing, electrical, mechanical ;Supervise security guard and security systems, e.g. CCTV to ensure maximum security of the premises and assets of the school.
- Responsible for overall management of school bus transportation system including drivers, school buses, routes, etc..
- Responsible to ensure operational cost related to the activities above maintained within the budget.
- 4+ years’ experience in managing premises and transportation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in related field
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application including CV and copies of certificates in pdf format to:- [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 15th November 2020.
Deadline 15th November 2020.
Due to volumes of calls, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please raise all your enquiries via email addresses above.