Head of ICT & Business Applications at CCBRT
- Company: CCBRT
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Head of ICT & Business Applications
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the preferred provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes in the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs. Our Maternity and Newborn Wing serves as a referral centre for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
We are looking for an dynamic ICT professional to lead our department ICT & Business Applications
As head of department, you are accountable for all ICT operations and IT security, whereby you ensure IT systems, applications, networks and system security are available 24/7. You lead the development and implementation of CCBRT’s strategic information strategy with a cohesive approach on how ICT and applications can anticipate and support organisational needs.; You implement the roadmaps for Disaster recovery and Business continuity; You lead the migrating of the current IT infrastructure to a secure Microsoft cloud environment.
Furthermore, you promote digitilisation across CCBRT to enhance data collection and integration of information. You pro-actively explore innovative opportunities that could contribute to CCBRT’s mission; You review, develop and implement ICT policies; You ensure compliance to IT related matters and facilitate IT security audits and/or investigations; You develop and maintain relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
As technical professional and leader, you continouosly build and strengthen the departmental structure and team work. You will provide training and support at all levels of the organisation in ICT related topics, tools and applications.
You will actively engage with the business development departments to seek external partners for supporting ICT needs.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in related field of information technology with minimal 2 years in team leadership Proven technical competency in business analysis, needs assessments and design
- Proficient in statistical analysis with tools such as STATA,SPSS and SAS.
- Knowledge of Health information Management System (HMIS) is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to act as project ‘’driver’’ facilitating the achievements of required tasks
- Coaching , leading and motivating skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references. A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: [email protected]. The selection process will have various rounds of assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2023-33| DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st October 2023