Head of Human Resources at China Dasheng Bank Ltd
- Company: China Dasheng Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
China Dasheng Bank Ltd is a fully -fledged commercial bank approved by the Central Bank of Tanzania (BOT). It is the first bank in Tanzania established jointly by Chinese state-owned and private companies. The Bank has one branch located at ground floor, Extelecoms House, Samora Avenue. Also, the Bank Head office is located at Mezzanine Floor, Extelecoms House, Samora Avenue.
China Dasheng Bank invites suitable applicants to fill the following posts:
Job title: Head of Human Resources
Responsible to: CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Heading the Human Resources Department.
- Serving on various CDBL committees as representative of the Human Resources Division and Assists the Chief Executive Officer in day-to-day Staff matters activities.
- Review and advise on training programmes, human resources and administrative policies and procedures, inventory and personnel records and data, staff leave, insurance cover security etc.
- Ensure maintenance of good public image of the CDBL through courteous staff and clear surroundings.
- Responsible for compensation claims, medical, disciplinary affairs and CDBL functions.
- Formulates, recommends and ensures adherence to Administrative and Human Resources Policies Procedures and Regulations.
- To prepare and implement manpower Plan, Policies, Administrative Budget and review of Incentive Schemes and Schemes of Services.
- Ensuring health and safety of CDBL staff.
- Processing recommendations for Staff Performance Appraisals, Promotions, Transfer and Salaries.
- In consultation with relevant heads of work places to process all Disciplinary Cases and Recommending Action to be taken.
- Keeping the CDBL well informed of labour legislations and directives relevant to the CDBL Management and Workers.
- In consultation with Head of Departments and Branches to assess Staff Requirements and Recruitment strategies.
- Developing and maintaining a standard system for staff records and files.
- Planning, Developing and administering social welfare, sports and cultural activities in the CDBL.
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned by CEO
Required Education & Experience
- Holder of Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Business Administration, or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 10 years working experience 3 of which must be at Senior Managerial level.
- Knowledge in basic Chinese language is an added advantage.
Applications should include the following:
- Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Name of at least two referees with complete contact details.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Method of ApplicationApplications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer, [email protected]
Mezanine Floor, Extelecoms House,
Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 August 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.