Head Of Human Resource And Administration at Precision Air
- Company: Precision Air
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Tanzania
Precision Air Services Plc is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position
JOB TITLE: HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION
REPORTS TO: GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Align the supply of skilled, qualified, motivated, committed, engaged individuals and the capabilities of the current workforce, with the ongoing, future business plans and requirement of the organization for the current and future success of the organization. Maximize the return on investment from the organization’s human capital and minimize financial risk
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Perform a strategic partner role to the Top Management, ensuring that human capital issues are integrated into business strategic decision making.
- Provides professional leadership and coordinates the development and implementation of the Company’s human capital strategy to support the execution of the corporate strategic plan to ensure efficient and effective execution of the mandate of Company.
- Manage and supervise the human capital function to ensure that it contributes to the strategic effectiveness and operational efficiency of the organisation and that it achieves its objectives as planned.
- Manage the human resources services (planning, recruitment, performance management, development, reward & recognition, scheme of service, salary scale etc) and processes to ensure that Company has the qualified and motivated human capital required to execute its strategy.
- Partners with the Top Management and line management to ensure the creation of a workplace that promotes employee performance, health, and total wellness to ensure sustainable levels of productivity.
- Communicates the human capital policies and procedures to employees to ensure clear understanding of the organisational standards that each employee is required to conform to.
- Promotes proactive and constructive management of employee relations by developing appropriate employee disciplinary and grievances procedures to encourage harmonious industrial relations in the workplace.
- Develops a human resource information system to ensure that all records are kept safe in line with acceptable norms and standards.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Group Managing Director & CEO
- Development and review of Human resources policies and procedures from time to time based on the prevailing conditions.
- Design competitive scheme of service and salary structure to attract and retain top talents
- Develop and deliver HR strategy to meet Precision Air corporate business needs.
- Ensure an effective liaison with all the departments in Precision Air to enable manpower planning which identifies the right number of people to meet the business needs.
- Provide the Group MD&CEO and HOD support and advice on human resources matters.
- Effective management of the Human resources and Administration cost center as per the approved budget and plan
- Develop and implement effective industrial relations strategies
- Analyze the performance development and review process to ensure that skills, enhancement, and development opportunities are identified and implemented in support of company succession plan.
- Attend to employee’s labor matters at all level mediation, arbitration and high court
- Participate in departmental goals settings and setting performance standards.
- Planning, organizing, and directing the activities of Human Resources and Administration functions in the airline
- Ensure effective communication is in place at all levels of the company, by ensuring necessary information dissemination to staff in appropriate and timely manner
- Ensure the company’s Human Resources and Administration needs such as recruitment, Training and Development, Performance appraisal are met in timely and cost-effective manner by managing, generally through internal as well as provide support.
- Ensure the HRMIS is updated with all relevant information in as far as personal data, leave, staff remuneration and employee performance management are accurately recorded safely stored and readily retrieved.
- Ensure work permit for expatriate staff are obtained on time
- Sensitize staff on industrial relation issues as per employment and Labour laws
- Promote initiatives that enhance good corporate culture, image of Precision Air Services, training development and motivation of staff.
- Ensure that company code of ethics is adhered to.
- Ensure that Safety, Security, Quality and Risk Enterprise Management Services are adequately implemented and monitored.
- Ensure high level of safety and Security is achieved throughout the organization.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Motor Transport Section and ensure high level of service while managing costs within the required budget.
- Is the CMC HR (Crisis Management Center – HR) and responsible for performing the duties stipulated in the current Emergence Response Manual (ERM) of the Company
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on person who must possess the following minimum qualifications, competencies, and experience:
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to provide visionary leadership to, motivation for & development of people in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Strategic orientation, Strong business management and revenue maximization skills.
- Impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Proven analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Information Technology and Systems skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Professional Qualification:
- HR Professional certifications
- Professional Experience:
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge and practice in full range of HR services – 08 years of working experience with at least three (3) years’ Experience in Senior HR role in a large or reputable company/organization.
- Other Experience:
- Clear understanding of designing & implementing competitive scheme of service and salary structures
- Experience in leading change, building teams, and coaching senior leadership teams
- International exposure with strong visionary skills is an added advantage
Not later than 17th March 2023
Method of ApplicationIf you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Group Managing Director & CEO
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
E‐mail: [email protected]
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE