3 Jan 2023
Head of Housekeeping at Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Head of House keeping
Reports To: Camp/Lodge Manager
Company: Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari)
Location: Manyara,vilima vitatu, Babati.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting and rearranging the room.
- Train and assign new employees at the Housekeeping department to work with experienced work.
- Plan the work for the housekeeping department staff and distribute assignments accordingly.
- To ensure that the Housekeeping department provides the highest standards of excellence in product,physical atmosphere and service.
- Inspect all public and back of the house areas cleaned on a regular basis to ensure maintenance of standards.
- Perform all duties with respect and according to company standards.
- You will be accountable for your department and staff. Make sure that when you are off that someone takes over your duties. Written handovers are very important and must be done every time you go off and come back from leave.
- Ensure proper professional working relationships with all departments and divisions within the Lodge.
- Ensure all rooms are clean and ready for guests always.
- Report any maintenance issues in the book and communicate with the Maintenance team immediately.
- Make sure your team has all the necessary equipment for cleaning. Make sure rooms are ready before reporting to Management.
- Make sure your team is well-oriented on guests’ tents and including switches. Make sure there is a housekeeper stand by on duty always and check that public bathrooms are checked regularly.
- Reporting any guests complaints incidents of suspicious
- Ensure monthly stock takes are done and that there are no discrepancies.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies, Notify superiors of any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate
- Stay strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Bachelor degree/Diploma in Hotel Management/Hospitality or related field from the recognized university/college
- Working experience of not less than 3- 4 years in the hotel industry/ in a well recognised hotel or lodge.
- Protocol Communicate fluently in English
- Must work accurately under pressure
- Team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Good computer skills, especially in word, excel, email and internet
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their cv,names and contact information (Email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement )on the heading of the email.Application should be submitted to the Human Resources email [email protected] CC [email protected].Kindly note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Deadline For the Application; 15th January 2023.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari )does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to this number 0699688225.