Head of Collections at Aventus Group
- Company: Aventus Group
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Head of Collections
We are a group of innovative digital loan providers leading the financial progress of European and Asian clients since 2009. To date, Aventus Group companies have issued more than €2,5B of loans. Currently, Aventus Group companies are successfully running businesses in 18 countries. Our team makes measured choices to drive sustainable growth and profitable business results for 14 years in a row. More than 2000 dedicated professionals make a difference in the financial field by running digital transformation and developing unique FinTech platforms.
Currently, we are in search of a head of collections to work in our company in Tanzania Role Description
The Head of Collections will be responsible for managing the collections department and ensuring the enforcement of company policies and procedures. This is a contract role located in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and the Head of Collections will be working on-site. The Head of Collections will be required to work with other departments or teams to manage clients’ receivables and implement strategies that will improve debt recovery performance and achieve the business’s financial objectives.
- Debt Collection, Collections Management, and Analytical Skills
- Team Management and Finance Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a collections team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field ∙ Experience in debt collection, preferably in a financial services industry, is a plus
Method of ApplicationIf you are interested and are qualified for this role, kindly send your CV to: [email protected] indicate the position you are applying as Subject of the email by 15th Jan 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted