Head of Circulation and Digital Distribution at Mwananchi Communications
- Company: Mwananchi Communications
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
HEAD OF CIRCULATION & DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION (1 POST)
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Digital Commercial
Job Experience Level : Senior Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 2 to 3
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
University Degree in Business related field
At least 2 to 3 years working experience.
Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge, and familiarity with brands.
Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
Head of Circulation and Digital Distribution is responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, execution, and optimization of circulation and digital distribution activities within the organization. This position plays a critical role in ensuring effective dissemination of digital content and managing circulation operations to reach target audiences efficiently.
Full Job Description
– Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy for digital distribution and circulation, aligning with organizational goals objectives.
– Identify and capitalize on opportunities for expanding digital reach and enhancing circulation efficiency.
– Collaborate with content creators, editors and other stakeholders to optimize digital content for distribution.
– Lead the development and execution of circulation plans, including print and digital publications, ensuring timely and accurate distributions.
– Monitor circulation metrics, analyze trends and implement improvements to enhance efficiency and audience reach.
– Stay abreast of technological advancements in digital distribution platforms and circulation management system.
– Work collaboratively with cross functional teams including marketing, editorial and technology to ensure a cohesive approach to content distribution.
– Collaborate with external partners, vendors and stakeholders to optimize distribution channels and explore new opportunities.
– Develop and implement strategies to engage and grow the organization audience through digital channels.
– Implement quality assurance measures to maintain the integrity and accuracy of circulation operations.
– Provides supervision, guidance and results oriented leadership to ensure highest level of morale and productivity
– Utilize key performance indicators (KPI) to measure the success of circulation strategies and adjust plans accordingly.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz OR [email protected] by December 31, 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply. All applications should be in pdf format.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer