Head of Business Development and Innovation at VisionFund
- Company: VisionFund
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD VACANCIES.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of more than TZS 30 billion and more than 40,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being small holder farmers. VFTMFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant position detailed here below;
Work reference no. 008/2023
Position: Head of Business Development and Innovation
Directly reporting to: Chief Operation Officer,
Direct supervisor of: Impact Transformation Manager, Project Manager.
- Supervising Business development function of VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank.
- Develop and launch appropriate product design
- Managing service delivery channels including mobile, internet banking and agency banking.
- Recommending changes to the business processes and products
- Analyze market strategies and recommend appropriate changes or action. VI. Manage relationship with all business partners
- Work with the Supervisor on executing annual plan into workable monthly breakable smart goals.
- Product design and periodic review according to customers’ needs
- Develop digital saving and credit products through in-built automatic credit scoring Lead person on Partnership acquisition and management
- Managing product pilots and evaluations.
- Training staff on new products and process.
- Ensure minimum satisfactory results from all internal and external audits.
- And any other duties that may be assigned.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across VFT MFB. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- A bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, computer Science/engineering, Marketing, Microfinance, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or any related field.
- Master’s Degree in business Administration/Management, Microfinance, computer science, finance or related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in a financial institution is required of which at least 3 should be at senior level.
- Good working knowledge of financial procedures and applications.
- Understanding of banking practice and related policy issues, their implications and applications.
- Knowledge of credit operations and Management.
- Expertise in formulation and implementation of credit policies and regulations. V. Expertise in credit administration/ supervision.
- An understanding of payment systems methodologies and implementations.
- An understanding of the functions of and the implementation of Credit Bureau strategies.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Competent in Microsoft word, excel and power Point
- Should have ability to interact with External Auditors and Regulatory Authorities IV. Excellent analytical skills.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
Method of ApplicationInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees and copy of NIDA ID to; [email protected].
The position should be the subject of the email application.
OR; through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited, P.O. Box 1546, Arusha, TANZANIA.
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 24th November 2023.