Head of B2B Sales Large Enterprise -GOV-NGO at TiGO
- Company: TiGO
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Drive the Sales Revenue growth of the Large, Government and Non-Government B2B segment in line with the annual budget & strategy by providing leadership of the sales team. You will be required to provide key insights for the formulation and implementation of the strategic objectives of the B2B unit reporting to the Chief B2B Officer.
OUR WAYS OF LEADING
We lead to provide a positive impact, we lead by connecting, by Owning, by Delivering, by Change and by Vision. You will live our values of Trust, Passion, Simplicity, Integrity, Innovation, & entrepreneurship.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Sales Leadership
- Provide leadership to a team of Key Account Managers managing LE, GOV and NGO ensuring the team meets all company objectives as per the approved budget.
- Ensure all the Sales Channels supporting LE, GOV and NGO are in place and are well managed.
- Prepare and drive the monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales plan in line with the business objectives.
- Develop and Manage the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Pipeline.
- Drive New Sales Revenue (hunting) of the segment in line with the quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget.
- Develop and coordinate key initiatives to ensure retention (Farming) of LE, GOV and NGO.
- Provide key customer requirements & Insights supporting the development of market driven B2B products & Services across Mobile, Fixed, ICT and other emerging customer demands.
- Support the B2B Marketing team by providing inputs to prepare the Quarterly & Annual Marketing roadmap
- Support the management to identify key market opportunities that will accelerate growth of the B2B unit.
- Coordinate with training process and training unit for the training needs of the LE, GOV, and NGO sales team/channels.
- Collaborate with Zonal Directors and their teams to leverage on existing business relationships and distribution to accelerate the segments growth.
2. Performance management & Reporting
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the Sales, pipeline, and performance of the sales channels within the unit.
- Provide inputs to the B2B planning team to support the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and Annual sales budget/targets.
3. Bad Debt Management
- Ensure all the bills are paid as per the credit policy by supporting the credit control teams.
- Highlight credit risks and advice management accordingly and timely.
4. Supporting Roles
- Other duties as may be assigned to support to drive B2B objectives aligned with the organizational mission and vision.
Qualification and Experience
- University degree in marketing/sales /communication management/ business administration-an MBA is desired
- Minimum 7 years of Senior commercial role, sales/marketing essential with leadership skills
- Clear understanding of alternative B2B sales channels.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 23th October, 2022.