Head, HR Shared Services at NMB Bank
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Head, HR Shared Services
Chief, Human Resources
NMB Head Office
12th September 2020
Head, HR Shared Services position is responsible for leading and managing activities to support HRIS, payroll, staff benefits, administration and the HR support center.
- Provide vision, leadership, planning, project coordination and management for the development of a cost-effective department while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organization.
- Ensure continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the bank.
- Analyze and direct all function-related activities within the scope of the Human Resources management system.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with HR constituents and customer base, serve as an interface between internal/external customers and functional team members to ensure effective definition of and delivery of HRIS/Payroll applications and provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities.
- Promote proactive approaches using the bank’s HRIS to solve business needs/problems, while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRIS capabilities.
- Oversee the production of the payroll both for temporary, permanent and senior employees, ensuring accuracy and timely payments of salaries to all NMB staff.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as Finance, Tax, Legal, and governmental agencies/authorities.
- Ensures timely and accurate remittance of statutory deductions to pension and tax institutions and other claims.
- Directs, plans and manages HR Support teams in accordance with the bank’s strategic direction.
- Delivers HR services, procedures and processes that are considered value added, measurable, directly tied to business objectives and aimed at increasing employee success and satisfaction.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Support team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
- Lead and participate on HR projects in support of the Bank’s Strategy
- Manage and guide utilization of HR Budget and inform respective parties of any alarming deviation from time to time.
Skills and Knowledge
- In-depth business understanding of end to end HR best practices, Banking Industry dynamics and demographics
- Technical: In-depth expertise around Reward Management, HR Service Delivery / Shared Services processes, systems and operations
- Behavioral: Building Positive Working Relationships, Communication, Contributing to Team Success, Decision-making, Formal Presentation, Planning & Organizing, Quality orientation and strong attention to details, intellectual curiosity, creativity, analytical acumen and a proven work ethic.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline. A post graduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of seven years of solid, supervisory/ management experience in human resources operations, Compensation & Benefits Management and understanding of HR Principles.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 12th September, 2020.