11 May 2023
Head; Agri Wholesale at NMB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
Managing the department of Agri Wholesale at Head Office by being responsible for all existing Agri Wholesale loan products and other loan products to be developed in the department, as well as providing leadership and formulating strategies that will increase revenue to the Bank through development of new Agri Wholesale products that will excel in the market.
- Coordinate all Agri Wholesale activities in the bank, monitor and advise Management on the best option to improve Agri Wholesale in the bank.
- Plan and execute the best strategies in formulation of Agri Wholesale products that will attract customers in the market.
- Review and implement Agri Wholesale department strategy to ensure objectives are achieved on a quarterly basis and implement measures to enhance performance.
- Prepare departmental budget and projections for growth in line with banks targets.
- Coordinate budget objectives of the department to ensure targets are achieved as per approved banks budget.Leadership & People Management Focus
- Define and put implementation plan of the policies by translating policy statements and concepts into actionable requirements and assigning roles and responsibilities amongst staff, engage staff in policies implementation by communicating expectations, providing coaching and support.
- Maintain a highly attractive and motivating working environment to the unit that will increase excellent Agribusiness services to Wholesale clients that in turn reflects on profitability and growth.
- Manage staff and daily operations to ensure all requirements of the Bank are met in a timely, efficient, effective and ethical manner.
- Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievements of performance objectives in the business area in terms of employee satisfaction, customer experience, and cost performance, return on investments, risk, and compliance and governance requirements
- Agree and manage service offerings and SLAs with internal customers
- Provide clear direction to team members on the strategic plan and key focus areas and ensure their understanding and buy-in, Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity.Operations Focus
- Supervise the preparation of MIS reports for Agri Wholesale Department and advice on abnormalities observed and suggest solutions to rectify.
- Review credit appraisals from Relationship Managers and Assistant Relationship Managers to provide technical advice and way forward.
- Ensure full compliance, provide oversight as well as monitor the implementation of various consumer protection requirements across business area/Unit.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good knowledge of Agribusiness Value Chain
- Sound Credit knowledge; Risk Management skills
- Good knowledge of banks products and services and Agri Wholesale products
- Knowledge of government policies related to agricultural activities
- Business environment awareness
- Knowledge and awareness of BOT regulations, banks policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in Agribusiness particularly in Tanzania
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Teamwork/Collaboration with other business units (Retail and Wholesale) to ensure seamless value chain delivery of Agricultural solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor`s degree in Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness or any other Business related field,
- Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years Working Experience
- Minimum 5 years of having worked in Agribusiness sector
- Minimum 4 years of credit appraisals
- Minimum of 5 years working in a Managerial positionNMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job closing date : 17-May-2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th May, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE