HBB – Sales Supervisor at TEF Consult
- Company: TEF Consult
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Empowerment Forum Limited is a management consultant firm dealing with a range of management functions from organizational change, talent search, acquisition, and executive selection. Our client, an established and leading Telecommunication Company, is looking to recruit experienced, young, energetic, and passionate professionals for the following positions
HBB – Sales Supervisor
2. Role purpose:
The 5G & FWA Sales supervisor manages the 5G and FWA sales team within defined geographical demarcations/sites. This includes but is not limited to Providing leadership to the sales team by motivating and encouraging the team to ensure daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets are met.
Within the assigned sites, sale supervisors are responsible for guiding and impacting the team with sales knowledge, working ethics, compliance, route plans, conducting daily meetings, keeping team sales records, and working as the bridge between sales agents and the Area Sales Manager.
2 years of in-depth Sales and Marketing experience in the telecom/Devices I am selling/Corporate Sales/ Satellite TV industries or other related fields.
• Understanding the competition landscape within Tanzania – players, devices offered, packages, commission schemes, etc.
• Technology Understanding: Needs to understand solutions across both 5G and Fixed Wireless Services.
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Able to motivate and encourage the team to ensure sales targets are met
• Able to plan and execute team route plans and evaluate performance daily
Other additional requirements (Behavior)
• Able to operate in a performance-driven organization • Good organizational and teamwork skills • Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic • Attention to detail • Confident, and assertive with good negotiation skills • Excellent time Management Skills • Customer-centric
• Flexible and able to travel in an urgent basis
• Team Management: The incumbent needs to manage the direct sales team within assigned sites
• Sales and Distribution: ensure stock availability and installation SLAs are followed for sales done within assigned geographical demarcation.
• Resolves customer and sales team complaints, staffing problems, report competition activities and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations
• Directly or indirectly through your team in your area, consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs
Key performance indicators
• Growth of services/product uptake by agreed percent.
• Growth of Lending portfolio as per aligned KIP this includes both Disbursements and revenue.
Method of ApplicationQualified Applicants have to send their applications through the Contacts for Applications and enquires Below:
Human Resource Manager,
Tanzania Empowerment Forum Limited,
P.O. Box 33542, Dar es Salaam.
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Date: 8th December, 2023 Time: 5.00 PM