Hardware Engineer at Wassha Inc
- Company: Wassha Inc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Organization: Wassha Inc.
Department: Engineering Department
Reports to: Hardware Engineering Team Leader
Direct Reports (Subordinates): Technicians
Workstation: Any region within Tanzania as assigned
Job Title: Hardware Engineer
To repair, design, and test all Wassha products hardware components by analyzing test data, eliminating errors, modifying existing hardware devices.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Managing the team of Technicians and operators in the respective regions.
- Lead and support Engineering Technician to ensure delivery of high standard of service to WASSHA Inc.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring execution accuracy of tasks by Engineering Technicians and Operators.
- Prepare, engineer, deliver software product demonstrations and explain proposed engineering solutions through webinars, open houses, and trade shows.
- Supporting our customers in all aspects of software, IT, networking, and database management.
- Provide after-sales support to the customer when necessary, to identify inefficiencies and to ensure successful use of our products and solutions to improve outcomes.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on equipment and repairing.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, both informal and formal, to prove the correct operation of hardware.
- Provide support for the hardware and manage component obsolescence throughout its lifecycle.
- Communicate with staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Replacing parts and providing hardware electronic engineering support as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Preparation and provision of hardware manuals to both external and internal users.
- A minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:
- Degree qualified in hardware, electronic Engineering, or related programs.
- A minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role:
- Proven work experience as an Engineer with a minimum of i-year experience.
- Hardware Engineer — Team Leader
- Customer Success Team
- Training Team
- Software Team
- Supply Chain Department
- Wassha Agents
- Ability to write comprehensive technical design documentation.
- Effectively research and solve complex technical issues
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills including presentation skills
- Computer literacy and office suite knowledge like Excel, Spreadsheet, etc.
- Problem solving and analysis
- Excellent team player
- Stress tolerance
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Accountability and Transparency
Method of ApplicationDeadline for application is 14th September, 2021.
Applications: Only CV’s should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
Please mention the vacancy position in the e-mail header.