Grants Manager at Chem Chem Association
- Company: Chem Chem Association
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Grants Manager.
Company: Chem Chem Association
Reports To: Manager Of Programs/ Directors
Location: Chem Chem Association, Manyara,vilima vitatu, Babati.
Job Purpose The Grants Manager will provide overall technical support in the management of grants, facilitate training in program and finance management to grantees, support partners on grant management and assists in reviewing grants agreements. She/he is responsible for ensuring compliance with USAID rules and regulations, and legal and regulatory requirements governing the award. The Grants manager oversees the overall compliance in the activity implementation from the development of work plans and budgets, reporting, granting, and budget administration. Supporting donor proposal budgeting, analysis of institutional income, donor contract expenditure tracking, monitoring and providing management information on key risks, contributing to the implementation of improved financial systems and processes to facilitate better donor reporting and compliance.
- Drafting proposals, grant application narratives, and budgets and collaborate to finalize with the Manager of Programs, Finance, and the Director.
- Work closely with grantees to meet targets, timeframes, budgets and ensure compliance with USAID regulations.
- Ensure grants or contracts are well administered and that program and support teams are fully informed of relevant donor compliance regulations and organization procedures to support on-track,on-time, and on-budget implementation. Review all grant/procurement activities for compliance with program policies and USAID regulations.
- Creating the grants process, this includes working with CCA organizational teams to create workflows, and a synergy of responsibilities at each of these workflow states that are needed to support the grantmaking process from USAID and RTI respectively. This also includes working closely with beneficiaries/grantees/CCA of the grant to make sure the process is mutually beneficial for them and the grantmaking organization (USAID).
- Supervising staff. Managing office staff , field staff and all staff within CCA/USAID/RTI/ULEA/EBN and its stakeholders and community that are a beneficiary of the grant in a respectful manner at all times. Grant managers are responsible, and need to make sure that they have a great environment to work in.
- Review all grants/procurement activities for compliance with program policies and USAID regulations.
- Monitor grant activities during their implementation to ensure on-time and high quality delivery of goods and services; provide continuous assessments of grantee performance against project objectives.
- Ensure grants or contracts are well administered and that program and support teams are fully informed of relevant donor compliance regulations and organizations procedures to support on-track, on- budget implementation.
- To advise programme and programme quality teams, finance, working groups on relevant donor requirements/compliance, potential funding opportunities, changes in donor priorities and ensuring quality grant management for all related projects.
- Involved in developing and embedding best practices to comply with donor financial rules.
- Prepare reports and other documentation as requested and in accordance with USAID/CCA directives. Supporting donor proposal budgeting, analysis of institutional income, donor contract expenditure tracking.
- Coordinate regular grant monitoring, using appropriate grant management tools and through facilitation and support of regular and timely Grant Review, Opening,and Closing. Researching new funding and business development opportunities on a local, Regional, State level.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in Project Management,Community Development studies,social sciences or related fields.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the NGO sector in a senior programme/Grants manager funding position(s) involving proposal development and donor liaison.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work effectively in a multicultural environment. Good computer skills, especially in word, excel, email and interne
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their cv,names and contact information (Email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement )on the heading of the email.Application should be submitted to the Human Resources
email [email protected] CC [email protected]. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted. Deadline For the Application; 17th November 2022.