5 Sep 2020
Graduate Trainee – Treasury Accountant at Total
Welcome to Jobweb Tanzania. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Tanzania. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click here to subscribe for job alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Total
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
GRADUATE TRAINEE – TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Prepare the monthly summary reconciliation and Priority Accounting Control reports on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile account on a daily basis and post all adjusting entries in cash books.
- Managing upcountry petty cash by ensuring monthly posting are made to SAP and reconciliation is made between petty Cash and SAP balances
- Perform month end reconciliation of all accounts by for the approval of the FM/TRM.
- Follow up and justify all bank charges and bank interests, for all banks where possible, by requesting banks to provide detailed work sheets
- Preparing banking/transfers to the respective banks in time and file the returned copies on their respective files
- Filling of all office documents relating to Treasury office on to their respective files.
- Preparation of payments statutory payment ie payment to TRA (PAYE & Payroll Levy) and NSSF and ensure deadline are meet
- When required may be called to work with Assistant in preparing payments to our suppliers, contractors, transporters, customs and staff
- Cover any other position as per current requirement within finance section
Context and environment
The job involve both office and out of office assignments.
- Bachelor degree in the field of accountancy, business and finance.
- Job holder must be skilled in handling accounting records.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, Experienced in using Accounting Packages
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experienced in handling different banking details.
- Proficient in mathematics and should be capable of handling the finances with ease.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2020.