5 Sep 2020
Graduate Trainee – Treasury Accountant at Total
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Total
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
GRADUATE TRAINEE – TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Prepare the monthly summary reconciliation and Priority Accounting Control reports on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile account on a daily basis and post all adjusting entries in cash books.
- Managing upcountry petty cash by ensuring monthly posting are made to SAP and reconciliation is made between petty Cash and SAP balances
- Perform month end reconciliation of all accounts by for the approval of the FM/TRM.
- Follow up and justify all bank charges and bank interests, for all banks where possible, by requesting banks to provide detailed work sheets
- Preparing banking/transfers to the respective banks in time and file the returned copies on their respective files
- Filling of all office documents relating to Treasury office on to their respective files.
- Preparation of payments statutory payment ie payment to TRA (PAYE & Payroll Levy) and NSSF and ensure deadline are meet
- When required may be called to work with Assistant in preparing payments to our suppliers, contractors, transporters, customs and staff
- Cover any other position as per current requirement within finance section
Context and environment
The job involve both office and out of office assignments.
- Bachelor degree in the field of accountancy, business and finance.
- Job holder must be skilled in handling accounting records.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, Experienced in using Accounting Packages
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experienced in handling different banking details.
- Proficient in mathematics and should be capable of handling the finances with ease.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2020.