Global Lead Talent Acquisition at WaterAid
- Company: WaterAid
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Want to use your experience of developing global talent acquisition plans and driving impactful resourcing approaches and play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Global Lead Talent Acquisition and change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
WaterAid’s new Global Strategy provides new opportunities to achieve our mission. Having the right people in the right place will be critical to the strategy’s success. Understanding the global talent landscape will be essential as will building our capability to attract the diverse talent we need through a strong global employer brand and effective recruitment practices.
This is a permanent full time role and flexible working hours can be considered.
In this role, you will use your understanding of the global talent landscape to help us to attract the diverse talent we need through a strong global employer brand and effective recruitment practices
* Build a strong understanding of people resource requirements based on our strategic people plans
* Develop global talent acquisition strategies and plans aligned to these resource requirements
* Define, develop, plan & implement innovative recruitment and attraction strategies
* Provide up to date insight on where we can best attract diverse talent globally
* Establish and manage diverse external talent pools and strengthen our employer brand profile globally
To be successful, you’ll need:
* A wide range of global resourcing experience with a demonstrable track record of sourcing, attracting and recruiting diverse employees across different geographies
* Experience of different talent markets globally and how to tap into these
* Strong understanding and commitment to our diversity, equality and inclusion principles and a drive to attract and recruit diverse talent
* An understanding of how an employer brand can be leveraged globally
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a diverse team and collaboratively across cultures
* Commitment to WaterAid’s mission and values and the passion and drive to secure the high calibre talent that is needed for a world where everyone, everywhere has sustainable and safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
The role can be based in the UK or one of the following WaterAid Country Programmes – Nigeria, Nepal, South Africa or Tanzania, subject to right to work eligibility in the respective countries.
The role is within the salary banding of Grade 2 in UK and Grade H in a Country Programme. Salaries and benefits for different countries will vary in line with the location of the successful candidate, and depending on experience.
- UK: Circa £60,000 plus benefits
- Nigeria: NGN 21,285,694 – 27,041,554 plus 33% of basic pay in allowances
- Nepal: NPR 6,562,737 – 8,314,440 plus, benefits
- South Africa: ZAR 1,336,257 – 1,674,234 plus, benefits
- Tanzania: TZS 144,887,657 – 180,694,350 plus 16.3% of basic pay in allowances
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your right to work eligibility in the country to which you wish to work.
For UK based applicants, WaterAid is located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. We support and enjoy a hybrid working environment, this includes regular attendance in the London office to connect with each other. We look forward to discussing with you how you can best deliver in your new role.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2022.