Funds Transfer Document Analyst at Citi Bank
- Company: Citi Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
- Analyze and monitor workload on a daily basis.
- Research items and assist customers.
- Coordinate workflow activities, train team members under the direction of Document Control Supervisor.
- Coordinate and perform quality control, checks and reviews operation procedures to ensure compliance to company policy & procedures.
- Process and monitor core functions and problem issues that arise in the flow of work within the department, utilizing other resources to which the staff generally does not have access (internal/external contacts and systems).
- Monitor daily incoming mail volume throughout the day to ensure appropriate coverage is provided within each function of the department.
- Monitor all incoming workload to ensure appropriate coverage is provided to effectively manage volumes and avoid backlogs or delays.
- Ensure that applicable service level agreement deadlines are met for the incoming volumes and requirements of the department.
- Prepare reports for management based on the production and quality of the unit on a daily and monthly basis.
- Recommend procedural changes or improvements to management, as deemed appropriate.
- Cross train representatives in all areas of the operation.
- Provide feedback on employee performance to the Unit Supervisor. Assist Supervisors or Managers with special projects and / or reporting.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Previous related experience preferred
- Understand business procedures, business products, processes and computer systems. – analytical, possessing advanced skills in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet management;
- University degree or High School diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institution
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core————————————————-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st May, 2021.