Fundraising & Partnerships Director at Anza
- Company: Anza
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
We’re looking for a highly talented and passionate Fundraising and Partnerships Director to work effectively with prominent partners and funders and lead the organization’s fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Community development or project development or in related field (MSc in development studies from a recognized institution will be an added advantage)
- At least 3+ years’ experience in grants management, fundraising and partnerships
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques including, but not limited to: proposal writing; public relations; prospect research; donor relations and stewardship
- Proven track-record in preparing fundable proposal development and submission
- A proficient level of English and Swahili, written and oral
Up to 4.5m TSH + benefits (based on qualifications & experience)
Anza is a Tanzanian organization that provides entrepreneurs the capacity, capital, and community they need to thrive via the Anza Accelerator, Growth Fund and Anza Hub spaces. Our services assist entrepreneurs to strengthen their operations, increase profitability, and scale their social impact to create more jobs and improve access to underserved markets. Anza is also actively engaged in shaping and maturing the Tanzanian innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 22 Feb. 2021