Fuel Pump Attendant at Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDPII) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy by
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows:
Fuel Pump Attendant:
- He or she will transfer liquids materials in and out of vehicles and various machines, perform inspections and maintenance on various machinery, and troubleshoot issues with systems and processes. He will be reporting to the Supplies Officer.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Form Four or Form Six Young and energetic Tanzanian with good health;
- Have experience in Fuel Pump Attending especially in Sugar Industries;
- Fluent in writing both in Swahili and English language;
- Must be punctual; time and attendance is critical part of service;
- Honesty, integrity, respect is held in high regard
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Listens carefully to the amount of fuel the driver/machine Operator wants in accordance with the approved volume of fuel to be re-filled:
- Activates fuel pumps and fills tanks with proper grade of fuel to specific amount as approved;
- Follows all regulations regarding the dispensing of fuel;
- , Clears fuel spills in accordance with all safety standards and properly disposes of the hazardous material;
- Reports any evidence of tampering to management immediately;
- Notifies management of equipment malfunctions;
- Reports on time the need for replenishing fuel from supplies;
- _ Completes an attendant break and paperwork at the end of their shift;
- Keeps all fuel dispensing records and submits reports on time; and
- Perform any other lawful duties assiqned by his/her superiors.
Salary for this post will be at the Scale of MGSS-1/A1 – MINIMUM and Other Fringe Benefits as Per Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
- All applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.