6 Aug 2021
Fuel Card Executive at Total Energies
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Total Energies
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Participate in preparation of Fuel Card annual, monthly and weekly action plans with due regard to Market developments, TOTAL and third party stations network coverage and Key account management structure
- Participate in the development of a prospection and penetration action plan for Card business through identification of priority segments for development, carry out pull and push campaigns, and increase outreach.
- Assess requirements to enable efficient operation of TOM Card including procurement and maintenance of basic back office equipment, electronic payment terminals, blank cards and promotional materials.
- Participate in procurement of tenders, preparation of proposals, post tender and contract negotiation
- Execute all basic TOTAL client contractual obligations in tandem with other company departments (credit management and after sales service)
- Constantly carry out all controls (Polling, integration, SAP) related to efficient operation of TOM Card in line with TOTAL Group guidelines.
- Determine and Insert correct prices in TOM Card for specific clients eg Kilombero Sugar on due date and ensure that correct prices are inserted for third party stations.
- Participate in the development of client training programs and carry out sessions at client sites
- Generate on a monthly basis, key line business reports based on specified indicators to TOTAL head office Paris and in Tanzania, to register all visits on SALSA
- Prepare and participate at major Card client business review meetings
- Participate in the recruitment and Development of assistants/collaborators as required (+ EIA).
- As per the key accounts list, direct follow up on collection of customer accounts, manage accounts of third party stations Liaison with legal department and follow up on legal proceedings when matter related to Fuel Cards
- Understand, and implement all TOM Card, and customer credit management procedures including setting up and review of credit limits on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure the good implementation and respect of all Card procedures (Prepaid/Postpaid).
- Carry out all communication with TOTAL Cards department Paris or APPLICAM including lodging of tickets on technical problems encountered during card operation
- As per the key account list, participate in Variable compensation scheme
- Contribute to the success of a Service Level Agreement (SLA) targeting customer satisfaction.
- As per the key account list, to register in SALSA Case files all complaints received from clients and carry out proper diagnosis, and attend to client complaints in liaison with NETWORK teams.
Context and environment
- Fuel Card Market in Tanzania comprised of PUMA, LAKE OIL OILCOM and TOTAL
- Card clients are striving for dedicated service, and products of High quality at the stations.
- For clients who desire control on fuel usage, the expectation is that TOTAL Card will yield the desired controls.
- There is still reluctance by State owned enterprises to submit cover/guarantee for trade debts.
- Implementation of Fuel Card Manager`s duties calls for direct liaison with all other departments such as Finance (confirmation of funds receipt), Network (Refueling operations through Cards) and GT/ SPE (majority of client prefer one supply contract for both Cards and Bulk fuel, lubricants), HR (Recruitment, training).
- Basic Degree in Business with at least 3 years in management
- Proactive with strong analytical, team leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Good personality and ambitious to achieve best possible results.
- Good and sound knowledge of corporate sales(General Trade)
- Excellent computer skills.
- Possess a clean driving license
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6th August, 2021.