10 Mar 2023
Foundation Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist at CRDB
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: CRDB
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for ensuring that the foundation’s programs and initiatives are properly monitored, evaluated, and reported timely.
- Working with the Manager Foundation program to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks for foundation programs and initiatives, including defining performance indicators, data collection methods, and reporting requirements.
- Collect and analyze data on the performance of foundation programs and initiatives, using diverse methods like surveys, interviews, focus group discussions and data analysis tools.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database, analyses and aggregate findings.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Prepare regular reports on the performance and impact of foundation programs and initiatives and provide recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Prepare a Monitoring & Evaluation manual for all the programs and donor reporting needs.
- Collaborate with the foundation’s grant-making team to ensure that grant-funded programs are meeting their objectives and are having the desired impact.
- Develop and implement knowledge management systems and processes for the foundation, including documenting best practices, lessons learned, and success stories.
- Engage with stakeholders, including program beneficiaries, partners, sponsors and funders, to ensure that their feedback and inputs are incorporated into the foundation’s M&E systems and processes.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree M&E, Social Science, Economics, International Development, Business Administration, Statistics or any related field.
- Advanced level knowledge and experience in statistics packages R, Epi-Info, Stata, SAS, SPSS, Excel
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in M&E and a proven track record of designing and implementing M&E systems and processes for development programs.
- Strong analytical, data management and report writing skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds.
- Ability to interpret data and prepare narratives against the indicators and numerical reports generated.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE