Forensic Analyst at Vodacom
- Company: Vodacom
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Job Profile and Key responsibilities
- The key purpose of the Forensic Analyst is to ensure prevention and detection of fraud in Vodacom processes and systems.
- In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place, the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in fraud detection, proactive design and implementation of preventive controls and detecting anomalies.
- Regularly review and ensure that proper fraud controls are implemented on Vodacom systems
- Perform fraud forensic analysis/ investigations upon breach of rules set in the fraud management system(s) or upon receiving information via other channels.
- Perform regular fraud assessment and monitoring on revenue streams, which includes Subscription Fraud (4.3.R1.T1)
- Quantify and report on fraud losses, fraud loss prevented and fraud loss recovered as part of management briefings, attend Regulatory fraud related tasks.
- Research new fraud management methodologies and controls – ensure the same are updated on Vodacom fraud management policies, procedures and systems.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience, Professional Qualifications
- Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
- Strong analytical skills and a good grasp of forensic investigation methodologies
- Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as Financial skills
- Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in at least one of the following: IT, Technology, Engineering
- Strong data analysis skills e.g. on SQL, PL/SQL, ACL
- Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September, 2023.