Food Basket Monitoring Supervisor (2) at Tanzania Red Cross Society
- Company: Tanzania Red Cross Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Red Cross Society
The Tanzania Red Cross Society is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by an Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 amended by Parliament of Tanzania 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office, located in Dar es Salaam city.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable local partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, Tanzania Red Cross Society receives supports from a broad range of partners including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross- Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the China Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP and UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
Food Basket Monitoring Supervisor – 2 Positions
Duty Station: Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC)
Reports to: FBM COORDINATOR
Age Limit: Not above 50 Years.
- Supervising field activities related to FBM in cooperating with other implementing partners
- Monitoring and evaluating field activities by doing; Data analysis; Data interpretation; Preparing and submitting weekly and monthly FBM reports to FBM coordinator
- Attending food coordination meetings
- Ensuring weighing scales at distribution centres are well standardized and calibrated
- Performing any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Task management ability
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm and a self-motivator
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in business administration, business, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to [email protected] or through Post Office or by hand delivery to our Headquarter Office, clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than July 7th ,2020. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B,
Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’,
P. O Box 1133,
DAR ER SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected]