Flight Operations Assistant x3 at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Company: Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: FLIGHT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT II (3 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Holder of Advanced level certificate of Secondary Education preferably in science subjects or equivalent.
- Must have a Certificate of Flight operations/ Flight dispatch or Equivalent
- Must be a holder of TCAA Flight Operations/Flight Dispatcher’s License
- Must be proficient in English Language in accordance with the English Language proficiency requirement contained in TCAR.
- Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring crew reporting on/off duty and crew duty time limitations
- Checking contents of operational documents and ensure that all flights have the right documents
- Assisting in preparation of the ATS flight plan
- Assisting in compiling NOTAM and Meteorological report folders for flight
- Obtaining aircraft defect report from line maintenance
- Assisting in preparation of operational forms and voyage report forms
- Supporting, briefing and/or assisting the F00
- In the absence of F00 briefing and/or assisting the PIC
- Makes recommendation in areas of expertise
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
A curriculum vitae (CV), Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
Two recent passport size photographs Name and address of at least two reputable referees; Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number. Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO, AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. Box 543, DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 September 2022.