Financial Analyst at Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Company: Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kilimanjaro
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited
The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: FINANCIAL ANALYST 1 POSTION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCES
The Financial Analyst should be a holder of Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce in Accounting or any other related field with a minimum of 5 years work experience as a Financial Analyst from a reputable manufacturing industry. The Financial Analyst must possess in-depth knowledge of accounting, cost management systems with excellent communication and problem solving skills as well as basic computer software skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Define and Assess the financial state of the Company
b) Support strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisals
c) Produce accurate and timely management reports, including sales analysis and operational expenditure
d) Prepare cash flow projections of the total income and total benefits
e) Work with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
f) Oversee the development of accurate plans and budgets for all the activities
g) Determine which of the company’s products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit
h) Gauge the company’s overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as the debt to equity ratio, current ratio, and interest coverage ratio;
i) Analyse performance against budgets and prepare other pertinent financial analyses
j) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania (NECTA),
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL,
Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview