Financial Accountant at Sandvik
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Key Performance Areas
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the Financial and Cost accounting transactions accuracy as it relates to the financial reporting in the accounting system within Manufacturing environment.
You will be required to provide financial support, including forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing variations from budget.
Requirements of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements, and capital expenditure schedules.
- Prepares statutory accounts, financial statements, and reports
- Prepares, records, analyzes, and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Coordination of Internal Controls and make sure they are operating effectively
- Computation of Provisional Tax and reporting
- Degree in Accounting or master’s in finance with an accounting content
- At least 5 years working experience in Professional Audit Firm or Multinational company.
- CPA(T) or ACCA registration will be an added advantage
- You must be flexible and be able to multitask and take direction well.
- You are a team player and possess a “can do” attitude.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th October, 2021.