Finance Trainee at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL)
- Company: Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Finance Trainee
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Results-driven and a passion for excellence
- Detailed process, analytical and numerical ability.
- Ability to prioritize, manage complexity and deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to plan work within a pressured and deadline-driven operating environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels in the business Strong planning, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication in both Swahili and English language.
- Ready to work long hours.
- Sound mental and physical health.
JOB QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Completed or Registered CPA (T)/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 1 year of relevant experience (field/intern/volunteer) will be an added advantage.
TERMS OF SERVICE: The successful candidate will be initially taken on as a Finance Trainee and upon successful completion of the training Programme, will be engaged on permanent terms.
Method of ApplicationAll interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please click the apply button to apply for the position on or before 22nd June 2021.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.