Finance Reporting Intermediary Analyst at Citi Bank
- Company: Citi Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
- Support the analysis and submission of reports to various constituencies (local regulators, SEC, Fed, OCC, etc.) based on requirements such as US GAAP, US Regulatory, and local statutory reporting
- Assist with closing the books and sub-ledgers, including passing appropriate required adjustment entries and consolidating financials at the end of each accounting period
- Assist with financial and management reporting, planning and analysis, metrics, monitoring and forecasting
- Document and establish business requirement documents, review test scripts, and interact with business partners to ensure successful migrations of key technology releases
- Identify and resolve problems using basic Finance knowledge, escalating as needed
- Assist with the implement work flow or process change and redesign
- Assist in the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures, or products
- Execute processes and procedures within defined parameters
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of previous experience required
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Statistical Analysis System (SAS) experience preferred
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of related industry practices and standards
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th December, 2020.