Finance Manager at Tanga Fresh Limited
- Company: Tanga Fresh Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Tanga Fresh has built and improved the cold chain of milk from the Tanga region production area to the Dar es Salaam market.
Tanga Fresh Limited
Tanga Fresh Limited (“TFL”) is a leading dairy brand supplying fresh and long-life milk, Mtindi, yoghurt, mozzarella cheese, butter and ghee with national coverage across Tanzania.
TFL was established in 1996 as a joint venture between a group of Dutch Farmers and the Tanga Dairies Co-operative Union (“TDCU”).
Through TDCU, TFL works with more than 6,000 smallholder farmers in Tanga.
Tanga Fresh Limited has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team based in Tanga.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for leading all facets of the financial and accounting functions of the organization as well as managing a dedicated team carrying out the company’s financial functions.
More specifically, your duties will include (but not be limited to :
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationship with partners and investors.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and analysis of margins, variances, and costs.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management and the Board of Directors.
- Advise the company on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Providing overall leadership of the Finance and Office Management including developing the skills of your direct reports.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost optimization opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Minimum academic qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA(T), ACCA or any other qualifications equivalent is a must.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience
- Exposure to FMCG
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Tanzanian national
- Experience with use of MS Office, IT Software applications, fluent in ERP(SAP) based integrated environments and inventory management systems.
- Good knowledge of depots operation standards, stock management and cost controls.
- Experience in managing teams.
Method of ApplicationInterested and qualified candidates are advised to send their applications clearly quoting “Finance Manager” to [email protected] on or before 11th March 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 18th March 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE