Finance Manager at Coca-Cola Kwanza
- Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Closing Date 2020/10/22
Reference Number CCB201002-3
Job Title Finance Manager
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Job Description Coca-Cola Kwanza has an exciting opportunity in Finance department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Finance & Accounting for a Finance Manager position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to the respective Finance Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities The incumbent will be responsible in provide a high quality, efficient and optimal function for the processing of transactional activities within the financial accounting function.
1.Strategic leadership and ownership of the integration of the Financial Accounting function, including processes, systems and tools. Working with the Financial Development Manager for this delivery
2. Balance Sheet & asset accounting, including budgeting and forecasting
o Plan and manage the annual and 3 year budgeting process for the Balance sheet and Capital Investment. Done in
partnership with and per the timelines of the FM: FP&A.
o Plan and manage the balance sheet commentary and reporting process. Partner with FM: FP&A on the delivery of
the monthly and annually group requirements
o Provide insightful, timeous financial reporting
o Overall process management of approved capital investments
o Review and control of balance sheet reconciliation process.
o Custodianship of the fixed asset governance process as agreed with the Governance and Risk Manager
o Mange and plan fixed asset verification and reconciliation
o Oversee completion of the financial hard close reporting requirements
3. Procurement (operational accountability)
o Manage and deliver the Accounts payable & P2P processes with the operational teams including the performance
reporting and query resolution
4. Specialist activities:
o Deliver the Working Capital objectives
o Manage and deliver internal control systems
o Relevant financial and taxation legislation compliance
o Ensure CCBA Treasury mandates and strategies are executed and complied with
o Tax accounting: ensuring tax mandates and strategies are executed and delivered.
o Manage the Import and Export process, including complete compliance and timely execution of legislative
5. Manage the performance of outsourced service provider(s) performing activities for the financial accounting function
6. Ensuring a continuous improvement mind set throughout the business
Skills, Experience & Education The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or related field, 3-5 years with relevant financial
experience, CA(SA) / CIMA/CPA.
1. The candidate should have experience in managing policies and chart of account
2. SAP FI experience
3. Strong knowledge on statutory requirements
4. Exceptional accounting & reporting skills
5. Analytical assessment on balance sheet and cash flow optimization
6. Excellent interpersonal skills,
7. Ability to prioritize, manage complexity and deal with multiple stakeholders,
8. Ability to manage cross multiple countries to meet deadlines
9. Ability to work with people at various level of the business
10. Attention to details
11. Good self- management practices and able to work well in a team
Method of Application
Closing Date : 23rd October, 2020.