Finance Manager at Alinea International
- Company: Alinea International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Finance Manager / Grants Manager
Position: Finance Manager / Grants Manager
Employment Type: Consultant
Reports to: Project Manager
Remuneration: In line with market rates
1. Read the Required Qualifications carefully to ensure your CV best matches the specified requirements outlined below.
2. Click the Apply now link to submit your application and CV.
3. Successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
At Alinea International, we value equity, diversity, and inclusivity in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
Alinea is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. Given the nature of our work, candidates will be subjected to due diligence checks and to enhanced background checks as appropriate.
About Alinea International
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies, and communities to create lasting change. Over 35 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 515 projects worldwide.
About the project:
This is a general call for CVs from experienced finance and grants managers. Applications will be added to a candidates’ pool and considered for ongoing and new projects as opportunities arise. Applicants must have experience leading the financial or grants management on development project, including budget management, expense tracking and accounts reconciliation, processing payments, understanding of local laws, financial monitoring and reporting systems, and complying with international donor requirements.
· Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or similar. Additional education or certification in auditing, accounting, financial software platforms, etc. considered an asset.
· Minimum of six (5) years of demonstrated working experience on an international development project were responsible for project budget and finances;
· Implemented financial systems and managed budgets of CAD 1M, or more, annually;
· Proven knowledge of international developing funding requirements and public sector accounting and financial reporting processes;
· Oversaw and monitored expenses, including maintaining accurate monthly and quarterly cash forecasts and accounts reconciliation;
· Developed financial and operational documents (templates, manuals, policy procedures, service contracts, etc.);
· Coordinating calls, such as for proposals, service provides, grants, or technical experts;
· Experience working with donors such as Global Affairs Canada (GAC), USAID, FCDO, etc.
· Fluency in English or French is required; fluency in additional language(s) is an asset.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21st June, 2023.