Finance Control Manager at Access Microfinance Bank
- Company: Access Microfinance Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited (AMBT) is a Microfinance Bank with very strong international shareholders such as AccessHolding, International Finance Corporation, KFW, African Development Bank and MicroVest. AMBT’s vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is offering excellent career development opportunities for qualified and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join in our Legal Department as Finance Control Manager.
The Finance Control Manager’s predominantly will be responsible for overall organizational cost controls and responsible for performance of accounting team with an objective towards proper and effective utilization of financial resources and financial reporting both at group level and internal reports.
Position – Finance Control Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that branches monthly financials results are timely and proper prepared and should be timely communicated/sent out to stakeholders to provide information to stakeholders to review each branch perform financially.
- Tracking the departmental budgetary controls report and communicate it to Heads of department on monthly basis.
- Coordinate and arrange all process to get budgetary information from branches, heads of department/business.
- Design all necessary templates for gathering information including cost trend and every necessary informative material to help participants to easily understand to budget.
- Ensure BOT NPL report is prepared and communicated to CFO and company secretary for submission and Review all expenditure requests.
- Ensure Accounting team delivers the monthly management accounts on agreed time line
- Ensure month end report quality is maintained high both in management accounts and quarterly reporting pack and any prospective reports
- Monitor accounting staff development and highlighting areas to focus on for their personal development.
- Assist CFO in preparation of Annual financial reports, budget and related deliverables on time.
- Ensure all daily statistics and all deliverable are done and communicated to management and other stakeholders.
Desired experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, commerce, Accounting, and Should have CPA,or ACCA or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within any of the core business departments preferably accounting, Audit and banking industry regulatory requirement knowledge e.g Tax laws, BoT regulatory framework understanding, Diligent, self-committed, stable, objective and rational person is required.
- Relevant knowledge of Bank’s products and procedures (for internal recruitment)
- Relevant experience in Accounting or Audit profession with good understanding of IFRS, IAS, tax laws and BoT regulatory frame work for Microfinance banks.
- Understands regulatory compliance and implications
- Up-to-date with changes within the sector and potential implications of those to offering financial services to clients.
- Good understand of the risk associated with operational activities together with refinancer’s business covenants.
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application letter and CV, Certificates, certifications and other relevant documents by email to [email protected]. Application letter should explain why you fit for this position.
Deadline for applying to this position is 05th of April, 2022.
Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunities employer.