Finance And Administrative Officer at Colleges and Institutes Canada
- Company: Colleges and Institutes Canada
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER POSITION – EMPOWERMENT THROUGH SKILLS PROGRAM (ESP)
Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest in employment as a Finance and Administrative Officer to the Empowerment through Skills Program (ESP) in Tanzania, implemented by CICan in close collaboration with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MOEST) through the Department of Technical and Vocational Training (DVET).
The individual Finance and Administrative Officer will be responsible for providing effective and efficient financial and administrative support to the ESP project office in Tanzania.
Candidates will be evaluated on the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Superior written and spoken English and Swahili skills.
- Tanzanian citizen or legally permitted to work in Tanzania. Note: CICan will not provide a work permit or sponsor individuals.
- Recognized certificate, diploma, or degree in a related field (administration or business or finance or accounting).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with an international organization in financial and accounting processes, including, but not limited to, experience preparing financial claims and reports for programs, budgets, and reconciliations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing administrative and financial support in an office setting on international development projects with an international organization.
- Demonstrated ability using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel where advanced knowledge is expected.
- Experience organizing large meetings and events with international and government partners.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines.
- A diligent work ethic and professional behavior.
- Demonstrated experience working with an international team.
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their applications electronically ONLY to [email protected] no later than 26th September 2021.
The application should comprise of:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Cover Letter;
- Copies of relevant certificates, permission to work in Tanzania; and
- Name, physical addresses, and
contact details of three references who can comment on personal conduct and previous work done.