Finance and Administration Director at John Snow
- Company: John Snow
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Finance and Administration Director
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Position Category: Local hire, paid in country
Posting Date: 02/10/2021
Deadline Date: 02/26/2021
Starting Date: 06/07/2021
JSI is currently recruiting for a cooperating country national Monitoring and Evaluation/Strategic Information Director for a possible position with the USAID-funded Tanzania Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Activity (C3HP-HIV/TB). The purpose of the project will be to support the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high-quality integrated HIV and TB prevention care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and women. C3HP-HIV/TB will increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services in target regions by improving access to quality services in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health-seeking behaviors among Tanzania’s populace, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV/TB service delivery. Should JSI be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The Finance and Administration Director will oversee all project finance and administration related duties. The anticipated award date is open. The Finance and Administration Director will report to the Chief of Party.
- Collaborate with the Chief of Party and other key personnel to ensure coherence between programmatic activities and financial provisions;
- Oversee all operational activities including procurement, grants, construction, logistics, human resources, accounting, finance and records;
- Supervise all administrative and financial staff;
- Manage, monitor, and update program budget and obligated funds; Direct the preparation and negotiation of project budgets, reports and modifications, and coordinate with JSI/Boston as appropriate;
- Assist COP in addressing cooperative agreement-related issues and ensure all financial controls and systems comply with USG procedures and regulations in implementation of all program activities; and
- Implement fraud mitigation practices and ensure systems and processes are implemented effectively to support implementation of the award.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Accounting, Business Administration or related field;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing, in increasing roles of responsibility, finance, procurement, contracts management, construction, logistics and/or human resources related matters for international development activities of similar dollar value;
- Demonstrated supervisory experience;
- Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements; and
- Experience in managing donor funded procurements and subcontracts/grants.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 02/26/2021.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th March, 2021.