Field Service Team Leader at SICPA
- Company: SICPA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are currently seeking a Team Leader to supervise and coordinate Service activities, lead a team of Field Service Technicians / Engineers and provide 2nd level technical support in order to ensure efficient and effective operation of our solution. In this role you will also be required to perform daily maintenance and troubleshooting tasks as well as to provide on-site technical support.
FIELD SERVICE TEAM LEADER
- Leadership of a team of Field Service Technicians / Engineers;
- Coordination of Service activities (on-duty, maintenance);
- KPI reporting towards management;
- Develop and train teams;
- Provide the 2nd level support for Field Service Technicians / Engineers;
- Ensure the resolution of incidents within specific time constraints;
- Perform user management and routine system administration tasks;
- Manage and maintain servers and data center equipment;
- Respond to requests of other technical teams;
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues;
- Perform monitoring activities;
- Install, configure, optimize & maintain systems, applications and servers;
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation.
The role will also require you to:
- Identify situations requiring urgent attention and escalate as appropriate;
- Coordinate deployments with other Field Operations Technicians and other teams;
- Provide feedback and contribute to improvement initiatives;
- Work outside business hours and availability for on call support depending on business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and technical competence in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of training, and/or experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting equipment, preferably in a factory environment;
- Ability to diagnose and analyze mechanical, electrical & application issues and analyze application server logs;
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting MS Windows and IT Network;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrated abilities to diagnose and analyze technical issues;
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (Excel / Word);
- Ability to lead a small team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
Knowledge in one or more of the following fields is considered a plus:
- Experience troubleshooting computer networks;
- Knowledge of basic IT support tools: FTP, SSH, Putty, SVN, Remote Access;
- Knowledge of basic IT support procedures and tools;
- Knowledge of basic PLC setup and programming.
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and a long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.