Field Sales Manager at Japan Tobacco International
- Company: Japan Tobacco International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Field Sales Manager
What this position is about – Purpose
Increase the sales and distribution of products commercialized by TCC in the assigned geographic area and across the appointed Wholesaler’s portfolio. Guarantee the realization of set sales and distribution targets (volume, availability) across the appointed Wholesaler’s portfolio and the set marketing programs across the entire target visited retail outlets assigned territory with the objectives of developing the share of the market of TCC brands. reinforcing the positioning of JTI’s global flagship brands.
Periodically monitor the non-visited retail territory across the assigned geographic area and coordinate/lead occasional market attacks with the objective of promoting the availability of priority products and their visibility. Guarantee the implementation of all trade programs, execution of cycle plan, and merchandising compliance assigned to geographic areas and across distribution channels.
What will you do – Responsibilities:
- Guarantee the attainment of the sales, distribution, and marketing objectives across the appointed Distributors/Wholesalers’ portfolio and in the assigned geographic area
- Manage directly the sales and distribution activities implementation and where applicable oversee the marketing activities implementation through the Trade Marketers
- Drive the activity of the branch staff
- Optimize the efficiency of the team of Trade Marketers under his responsibility
- Team management from a Human Resource perspective
- Commercial Monitoring
- Reporting quantitative and qualitative
- Stock and sales proceed management and reporting
- Enforce overall compliances on TME lite system controls on stock and sales activities by ensuring proper collection method is being used during sales activities, Timely and daily synchronization, and Route settlement is appropriately done per returning FF before the fresh stock is issued and Proper and timely back office cheque clearance, credit note utilization and overall compliance to credit terms
Whom are we looking for – Requirements:
- University Degree, or Advanced diploma in a related field
- 3 years in related operations
- PC, Handheld (TME Lite), Excel & Word, Internet, vehicle, POSM, incentives, Driver license with practice (pass TCC driving test)
What are the next steps in the Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th August, 2023.