Field Officers (70) at Africovid International Tanzania
- Company: Africovid International Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
JOB TITLE: Field Officers (70 Positions) – Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Mwanza, Dodoma, Mbeya, Shinyanga
We are searching for applied Field Officers to evaluate our current programs, using insights obtained to steer and supervise the deployment of new programs. The Field Officer will be required to construct evaluative frameworks, liaise with stakeholders on the ground, and then devise data-driven undertakings that fully align with our stated aims. You should engage in this iterative endeavor with precision to promote beneficence.
- Formulating evaluative resources to guide your fieldwork.
- Inspecting delivery sites to ascertain the appropriateness of contemporary conditions.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
- Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
- Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
- Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
- Updating your expertise by employing a proactive approach to learning.
- Diploma/Degree in any field from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrable experience as a Field Officer.
- Proficient in relevant data storage and analysis software.
- Commendable program and capacity development abilities.
- Strong verbal, written, and statistical skills.
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.
Method of ApplicationApplications will be accepted up to 31st March 2021. Interested applicants should submit: (a) a confidential cover letter;
(b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees.
All applications to be sent to [email protected]
INCLUDING the region you want to work in the subject line (Mwanza, Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Dodoma, Shinyanga, Mbeya) e.g FIELD OFFICER – MWANZA.