Field- Based Cultural Heritage Personnel at JSK Elekeza Company Limited
- Company: JSK Elekeza Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
JSK Elekeza Company Ltd., as a Contractor for Resettlement Implementation Support Services for EACOP Project, herby invites Tanzanians with relevant experience and qualifications to register interest for the following periodic employment opportunities available in Tanzania.
Position . Field- Based Cultural Heritage Personnel
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Represent cultural heritage as subject matter responsible person on site.
- Deliver work site cultural heritage awareness raising sessions and inductions.
- Observe site construction activities to watch for potential cultural heritage elements.
- Implement cultural heritage chance finds procedure.
- Prepare and submit field and investigation reports.
- Contribute to cultural heritage site GIS files, photo gallery and cultural heritage register.
- Field visits for up to 8 weeks at a time to observe ground disturbance site activities.
- Periodic office-based work tasks to assist with cultural heritage data management
Qualifications & Experiences
- Tanzanian National with Graduate qualification in archaeology, cultural heritage management and cultural anthropology.
- Demonstrable recent archaeological survey and investigation experience in Tanzania.
Method of ApplicationSuitably qualified and interested talents are welcomed to send job applications and detailed CVs with certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) into one PDF to the email address [email protected] (All documents must be submitted in the English language) on or before 17:00 hours, on 30th November, 2023. Subject of your email should be “Job Application for Position NAME – Candidate’s NAME”.
Please note that your CV should include your contact details and profile, list your qualifications & experience, nationality, at least 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered. In addition, presentation of false information/documents will be forbidden to apply forever and even lead to criminal persecution.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.