7 Mar 2023
Field Based Account Manager – Reseller at Vivo Energy
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Vivo Energy
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Deliver the expected Volume, profitability, and Debt results in the assigned portfolio, maintain, and develop strong customer relationships, whilst at same time adopting defend and growth strategies.
- Manage customer portfolio to achieve business KPI’s: Volume, Margin, Debt, and Customer Service.
- Maintain sales portfolio, monitor growth and performance. Use available sales tools to drive business growth with quality and accurate account plans for all key customers.
- Proactively identify and maximize emerging opportunities in the market and recruit new customers to grow business size.
- Build rapport & maintain good customer relationship with all customers.
- Maintain database of the market size, competitors, and market shares.
- Provide regular market intelligence such as pricing, new customers, competitor activities etc.
- Comply with standard offer book as per the customer promise initiatives.
- Defend business from competition by renewing all major customer contracts.
- Manage Credit in-line with the company credit policy and manual of authorities. Collect Debt in line with agreed trading terms and complete customer Credit appraisals as they fall due.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for effective sales planning process.
- Work with distribution to ensure smooth product collection by customers.
- Train customers and other stakeholders on product knowledge and HSSE.
- Address / Resolve any technical needs that customers may have.
- University Graduate in business, finance or engineering related fields with 5 years’ experience
- Experience as a Business or Financial Analyst
- Experience in Relationship Management particularly from Small & Medium Enterprise background
- Ability to read market trends and dynamics and provide creative and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results independently with minimal supervision is critical.
- Demonstrable ethical and values appreciation.
- Experience from the banking sector is desired.
Closing Date 20/03/2023
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE