FBM Assistant Data Cerk (2) at Tanzania Red Cross Society
- Company: Tanzania Red Cross Society
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Red Cross Society
The Tanzania Red Cross Society is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by an Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 amended by Parliament of Tanzania 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office, located in Dar es Salaam city.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable local partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, Tanzania Red Cross Society receives supports from a broad range of partners including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross- Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the China Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP and UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
Fbm Assistant Data Cerk – 2 Positions
Duty Station: Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu Dc) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko Dc)
Reports to: FBM DATA CLERK SUPERVISOR
Age Limit: Not Above 50 Years.
- Conduct field level food monitoring activities in cooperation with UN agencies, WFP and Tanzania Red Cross Society partners and other humanitarian partners
- Assist the FBM data clerk supervisor to formulate and submit activities plans, report including budget to respond to the assessed and prioritized needs in collaboration with appropriate authorities, partners and Tanzania Red Cross programs and technical
- Assist the FBM supervisor to monitor and evaluate field level FBM activities against Tanzania Red Cross Society and international standard to ensure that programs are evidence-based and implemented in a comprehensive and cost-effective manner; this will include data analysis, interpretation and monitoring of programs
- Perform any other duties that will be assigned by supervisor
- Form Six or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate
- Proficient touch typing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV to [email protected] or through Post Office or by hand delivery to our Headquarter Office, clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than July 7th ,2020. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
The Secretary General,
Tanzania Red Cross Society,
Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B,
Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’,
P. O Box 1133,
DAR ER SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected]