Factory supervisor at Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Company: Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanga Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Tanzania
Mponde Holding Company Limited (MHCL) is incorporated as Limited Liability Company established under the Companies Act Cap 212. The Company is solely owned by the Public Entities. The MHCL head office is located at Plot 38 Kweminyasa – Mponde, Bumbuli District Council in Tanga Region. The Company owns a tea-processing factory at Mponde and deals with the purchase of green tea leaves and processing the same.
The MHCL is seeking to employ qualified, dynamic, committed, responsible, and self-motivated people to fill the following vacant positions mentioned below:
- Ensure production of quality tea at a minimum cost to meet required production target.
- Understand and execute the production planning program by optimizing the available resources.
- Ensure shift, daily, weekly, monthly production reports are prepared and delivered on time
- Communicate and ensure that operating policies and procedures are known and followed, as well as maintaining effective employees’ relation
- Maintain production volume, Overall Equipment Efficiency, Productivity, minimize reject rate
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Processing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Equivalent.
Candidate shall have work experience of 4 years in Tea industry or related industries with some supervisory experience.
As provided in the salary structure and in the MHCL Incentive Scheme.
Interested applicants shall be required to provide detailed; application letter, Curriculum Vitae; Certified Copies of Academic and professional Certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates/ Master’s
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from the respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable).
- Birth certificate.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination bodies or Ordinary or Advancedlevel education should be verified by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Uncertified Certificates and Provisional Statement of Results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable telephone numbers and e-mails
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be submitted to below address not later than 22nd November, 2023, via email or postal.
Mponde Holding Company Limited,
P.O. Box 242,
Email: [email protected]