Factory Logistics cum Secretary: Office Assistants at Mkulazi Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Company: Mkulazi Holding Company Limited (MHCL)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Morogoro Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principle activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of sugar. Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy by the year 2025.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacant positions currently available in the company as follows below…
Factory Logistics cum Secretary: Office Assistants
Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests and more, depending on the company and its needs.
Duties of Factory Logistics cum Secretary are:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications;
- Managing filing system;
- Recording information as needed;
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing;
- Perfoming general office clerk duties and errands;
- Maintaining supply inventory;
- Creating, maintaining and entering information into database;
- Helping in organizing and maintaining office common areas;
- Coordinating events as necessary;
- Maintaining Office documents and equipments as required; and
- Performing any other lawful duties as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a Diploma or certificate in Secretarial or logistics from a recognized Institution;
- Ability to write clearly and have supervisory skills;
- Able to use CAP and CAD;
- Have three (3) years above working in similar position; and
- A person with attention to details;
Salaries and Other Fringe Benefits will be as per the Company’s Salary scales/structures and the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service, 2019.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished secondary school education and possess an ordinary certificate or an advanced certificate of secondary education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is September 15th, 2020.