Experienced Pilot (Captain) at Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA)
- Company: Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Tanzania
The Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA) is developing a database of Aviation Personnel to ascertain the employability of Tanzania’s Aviation Industry Professionals. The intent is to create a pool of quality Aviation resources for potential vacancies. (Job placement is at the discretion of individual Aviation Operators.)
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED PILOT?
- MUST be unemployed?
- MUST be a Tanzanian citizen?
- Fall under one (1) of the following categories:
CATEGORY 1: Experienced Pilot (Captain) with: –
- Over 2000 hours;
- Multi-engine rated;
- Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) rated;
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL);
- Safety Management System (SMS) Qualifications ((is an advantage)
- Quality Assurance (QA) Qualifications (is an advantage)
- Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL) (is an advantage)
- English Proficiency
Method of Application
If so, apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
For additional information, and/or questions, contact TAOA at] [email protected] / +255 686 968 978 / www.taoa.or.tz.